- 4 cups water
- 7 tea bags
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 cup chilled apricot nectar
- 4 cups cold water
- Ice cubes
- Mint sprigs
- In a saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil; remove from heat. Add tea bags; steep, covered, 5 minutes.
- Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar until dissolved; cool slightly. Transfer to a pitcher; cool completely.
- Add lemonade concentrate and nectar to tea; stir in cold water. Serve over ice with mint.
3/4 cup: 148 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.