- 1 serving nonstick cooking spray
- 1 ¼ cups oat flour
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder (such as Premier Protein®)
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 overripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 large egg whites
- 3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Step 1
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Step 2
Mix together oat flour, sugar, walnuts, protein powder, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium bowl.
- Step 3
Mix together mashed bananas, applesauce, milk, egg whites, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Slowly add flour mixture to banana mixture; stirring until just combined. Transfer batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Step 4
Bake in the preheated oven until the top of bread springs back when lightly pressed and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.