- 2 pounds broccoli florets
- 10 slices crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Step 1- Toss broccoli, bacon, red onion, raisins, cashews, and water chestnuts together in a large bowl.
- Step 2- Whisk mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar together until smooth; pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Step 3- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until the dressing sets, at least 4 hours