Skip to content
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 head fresh broccoli, diced
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- ½ red onion, diced
- ¾ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup creamy salad dressing
- 1 ½ tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- Step 1Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Step 2Combine the bacon, cauliflower, broccoli, onion and sunflower seeds or pecans.
- Step 3Whisk together the salad dressing, vinegar and sugar. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate and allow to chill before serving.